Please see ILMU PELET BIRAHI the following sentences. Please mark C if it is CORRECT, and I if it is INCORRECT.
1. May I borrow your book, please? <…..>C
2. I will to go to Semarang next week. <…..>C
3. She can not to visit that historic area. <…..>I
4. You may ride the motor cycle if you have Driving Lisence. <…..>I
5. Sheila can go to my house yesterday. <…..>C
6. Your glass is empty. …. I get you some more fresh water?
E. Shall have
7. We …. like to visit that new store some day.
E. Shall have
8. You are sick, but you don’t come hospital to see a doctor.
You …. visit him soon.
9. “I really don’t know why Tony didn’t come to the meeting”.
“There ….. something wrong with him.
A. might be
B. could be
C. will be
D. should have been
E. must have been
10. “Rini is old enough. She …. know better than the others about it.
D. may be
11. My motorcycle runs out of oil. I ….buy it because I will ride it to the meeting.
12. Yanti looks so pale and weak. He must be sick. The underlined sentence means:
A. He has to be sick
B. Maybe he is sick
C. It’s possible that he is sick.
D. He is rather sick
E. I conclude that he is sick
13. “I could have somebody else to carry the heavy bags” It means :
A. I carried the heavy bags
B Somebody else carried the heavy bags for me
C. I asked someone carry the heavy bags.
D. I would carry the heavy bags myself.
E. I didn’t want to carry the heavy bags.
14. They study hard,because next April they will take the examination
A. Will B. Should C. Can
15. You ____ permit to your mother.if you go to school
A. Must B. May C. Mustn’t
16. She ____ come here tommorow.
A. Will B. Can C. Must
17. He ____ speak English well if he took English course .
A. Will B. Can C. Could
18. You seem to be having trouble there. ____I help you?
A. Would B. Will C. Shall
19. Teddy got a bed score for his examination, ____study hard for next
A. Should have studied B. Could have studied C. Might have studied
20. My father ____ play guitar when he was child
A. Shall B. Can C. Could
3. Direct and Indirect speech
1. The woman says to him: “you play the piano well.”
The girl says to him that ………….
A. you play the piano well.
B. he play the piano well
C. he plays the piano well
D. he played the piano well
E. you played the piano well
2. “Did he leave a message for me?”
“yes, he said………. tonight”.
A. he called you
B. he would call him
C. you called her
D. he would call you
E. I would call you
3. “You mustn’t forget what I told you.”
She told me ………..
A. that I hadn’t to forget what she had told me
B. that I didn’t have to forget what I had told her.
C. that I mustn’t have forgotten what I told you.
D. that I didn’t have to forget what she had told me
E. that I was not to forget what she had told me.sing so loudly
4. Tony said to me: “Why does she sing so loudly?”
A. Tony said to me why does she sing so loudly
B. Tony asked me why did she sing so loudly.
C. Tony asked why does she sing so loudly
D. Tony asked me why she sang so loudly
E. Tony asked me why she did sing so loudly
5. “How many pieces of bread can you eat?” She said
A. She said how many pieces of bread I can eat
B. She wanted to know how many pieces of bread you cculd eat
C. She asked how could I eat a lot of bread
D. She asked how many pieces of bread I could eat
E. She asked me how many pieces of bread I can eat
6. “Where did you go four days ago?” John asked.
Tony asked …….
A. where did I go four days ago
B. where I did go four days ago
C. Where I had gone four days before
D. where I had gone four days ago.
E. where I went four days before
7. “Did you have an assignment last month? Father asked me
Father asked me ……
A. did I have an assignment last month
B. I did have an assignment last month
C. if I had had an assignment the month before
D. if I did have an assignment the month before
E. if I had had an assignment the month before
8. “Were you at the party last night?” Tony said.
A. Tony said that I was at the party the night be tofore
B. Tony wanted to know if he was at the party the night before
C. Tony asked me if I was at the party
D. Tony wanted to know if I had been at the party the night before
E. Tony said to me that I had been at the party the night before
9. Rudy said to me, “Can I help you find a hotel?”
A. Rudy asked me if I could help her find a hotel
B. I wondered if my friend could help me find a hotel
C. Rudy said that I could help me find a hotel
D. Rudy asked me to find a hotel for him
E. Rudy asked me whether he could help me find a hotel
10. “Do you need a pen?” Ani asked. = Ani asked me if…….(I was need a pen.)
11. John asked, “What do you want?” = John asked me…….(what I wanted.)
12. Sue asked, “Are you hungry?” = Sue wanted to know if…… (I was hungry.)
13. “I’m going to move to Ohio,” said Bruce. = Bruce informed me (that)…… (he went to move to Ohio.)
14. “I may be late,” said Mike. = Mike told me (that)….. (he was late.)
15. The man said, “ ………..steal the money.”(I did not)
16. John asked me, “…….father see me ?”(Did your)
17. My mother asked me, “…………..your homework ?”(Have you done)
18. The woman asked me, “……….speak English ?”(Can you)
19. Ani Asked, “………my bag?”(Where is)
20. She said,”……..happy today.”( I am so)
Dapatkan Sample GRATIS Produk sponsor di bawah ini, KLIK dan lihat caranya